Daily Thoughts will be back soon after a break.
In the meantime, here are two recent ones on Leadership that have created interest in several places.
The unsaid is often if not always more important than the said. In leadership terms, this has tremendous implications
How we frame our language, thoughts, strategies, is often something unconscious to us. Reflecting on the frame we are using, consciously or not, always, always pays off.
Some thing you may want to know about the Daily Thoughts
- Daily Thoughts are received in your inbox at 08:00 GMT+1 every day if you are subscribed via www.leandroherrero.com 
- Most readers like you have invited other colleagues to join the mailing list, so not to miss any
- The posts are often but not always duplicated in Linkedin Pulse
- All Daily Thoughts are archived in the website and you can search for topics very easily, compiling a ‘digital magazine’ by topics that can be used for example, as source of team discussion
- We are working on creating a more sophisticated way of compiling them by topics or single issues
- They can also be followed @LeandroEHerrero
- There are aprox 780 Daily Thoughts archived