One of my favourite sets of Team Rules. Real life. Not invented. One of my best clients.
- Always curious
- No bullshit
- All thoughts in the open, good or bad (no whinging in the toilets)
- My time is not elastic. Yours?
- Team’s success is mine. My success is the team’s success
- Eyes on destination, the road is bumpy
- Navel gazing is neither aesthetic nor productive
- Mistakes are OK. No, really, they are.
- People with all the answers are overqualified to work here
- Call it out, name it, stop the nonsense
- Ask for help, offer help, you are not on your own
- We laugh a lot, and that’s a promise
Can you match that?
Interventions from The Chalfont Project
Do you feel like you and your team are stuck in the day to day doing of things and many aspects of the running of the organization don’t make the agenda?
There may or may not be anything obviously wrong. Or maybe there is. But this is not a good enough state of affairs.
This high intensity, accelerated intervention takes leadership teams of all levels through a process of discovery and identification of both stumbling blocks and enablers will be followed by a clear ‘so-what’ and an action plan. It results in alignment around a well crafted Game Plan that reflects where they see the organization/team/department in the short to medium term and a detailed commitment to action that can be tracked.
Contact us to find out more information or discuss how we can support your business.