One of my favourite sets of Team Rules. Real life. Not invented. One of my best clients.
- Always curious
- No bullshit
- All thoughts in the open, good or bad (no winging in the toilets)
- My time is not elastic. Yours?
- Team’s success is mine. My success is the team’s success
- Eyes on destination, the road is bumpy
- Navel gazing is neither aesthetic nor productive
- Mistakes are OK. No, really, they are.
- People with all the answers are overqualified to work here
- Call it out, name it, stop the nonsense
- Ask for help, offer help, you are not on your own
- We laugh a lot, and that’s a promise
Can you match that?